weather

Weather Update for Race Day

Posted on

As of 10:50 AM, Friday morning, the Weather.com forecast is calling for a 90% of rain. Rest assured, the race is on, rain, sleet, or snow. The only reason the race will not go on is if there is a concern for your safety. If the race is postponed or cancelled we will let you know on our site or on our Facebook page. Otherwise, we will see you at the starting line!

racedayforecast

Advertisements