Weather Update for Race Day

Posted on

As of 10:50 AM, Friday morning, the Weather.com forecast is calling for a 90% of rain. Rest assured, the race is on, rain, sleet, or snow. The only reason the race will not go on is if there is a concern for your safety. If the race is postponed or cancelled we will let you know on our site or on our Facebook page. Otherwise, we will see you at the starting line!

racedayforecast

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s